Get passion for IT students

Dec 6, 2014 5:46 PM

I was an IT student when I was studied at a  university. Currently I am working as IT professional of an IT Principal. When I was a student, I keep my motivation is always on. Till now this motivation keeps on. Without a motivation, it's imposible to study.

Keeping a motivation is an important task to do. If you are an IT student, you must get a specific field/subject that will be your passion and your job in future. Majoring in IT of Indonesian university which offers IT major are really difference between IT major in overseas (just I tjink). As far as I know, choosing a spesific subject of IT major in overseas will get that subject from beginner level to expert.  So after graduated from overseas will be an expert of the choosen subject I think.
IT Majors in Indonesia.. hmm so many subject/IT fields which will given to you. So you just only get a basic thing. Think to get professional/expert? You must extra study by yourself, extra practice by yourself.

The motivation is not only needed when as a student. While being a professional, keeps motivation must has to do. My methode when I was student to get passion are :

1. First, your hobby must be in IT field, whatever it's. If you decided to be an expert in IT, you must pick IT as hobby, whatever IT field do you choosen.

2. Do your hobby. IT is skill, need practice.. practice and practice... When you have time, you practice..

3. To get more passion/motivation. You must find friends who have same direction to you. Friend like this will tell you how to improve and/or you will get an inspiration from them. So, change your environment before environment changes you.
Only that I have done.. 

Just share, hopefully it'll usefull hehehe.

0 comments:

Article list :